Alcatel mobile phones can be unlocked from any operator of cellular network of any country. Before you place an order, make sure that you still have enough number of attempts to enter the NCK code. Carefully fill in the fields for IMEI and Provider ID, the final result directly depends on the validity of filled fields. If your phone has a 2 IMEI (such as in the model One Touch 4030D), then unlocking it is necessary to make two orders - separately for each IMEI.
WARNING: In very rare cases, if the code does not unlock the phone, cancellation and refund are not possible even with the video! The provider does not accept cancellations and no refunds on this service!
Order unlock from the operator USA T-mobile with support Device Unlock App here
Order unlock from the operator USA MetroPCS with support Device Unlock App here
- Enter IMEI device. View IMEI can dial * # 06 #. In the field, enter the first 14 digits of IMEI, the last digit is generated automatically. This field is required.
- Select your model from the list. This field is required.
- Comments field can be left blank.
- Choose a country from the list. This field is not required.
- Select the operator, if you know who the operator. If you do not know can not specify anything. This field is not required.
- Enter Provider ID. You can find the Provider ID under the battery of the phone. What it looks like - shown in the photo. If you place an order through the usual server by selecting your model from the list, then this field is required.
You can unlock your Alcatel phone for free if it is not listed among the devices available for unlock down below the page. To do so, please register on the website, next create the topic on the forum, specify that login in the forum topic, type of the device that is not there (3G///4G modem, phone, tablet), IMEI, model, country, operator which the device is locked under, then take 2 photos of front and back sides of the phone (under the battery), upload those pictures on any file sharing server, for instance Fotolink.su and insert those links into your message, then send the letter to email@example.com mentioning the link to the topic on the forum.