Samsung Europe + Asia [RGCK + MCK]
To check the type of lock (regional or on the operator), you can use the service - Samsung – Network Check by IMEI [Online information]
If you have a regional lock, then in the Samsung – Network Check by IMEI [Online information], the country and operator will be displayed as follows:
Carrier: Italy Open
Carrier: Spain Open
Carrier: Saudi Arabia Open
Carrier: Germany Open
READ BEFORE ORDERING SERVICES! IMPORTANT:
Before ordering services, always check the possibility of entering the code. If the phone does not ask for the code, you can not enter it! Forbidden to make an order, if you have no possibility enter the code! There is no cancellation and refund of money for an order to the phone without a request for code entry!
There is no cancellation and no refund if there were errors during the ordering process: incorrect IMEI, model, blocking on the operator, and not on the region or other client errors!
The codes will only work on the factory firmware. If you have updated the firmware, installed Root rights or trying to unlock the phone by software, the codes will likely not work. There may be a problem "is not working code" on some models with Android 5.0 above, this is a common problem and applies to all sellers of this service.
If you have already ordered the unlock codes on your IMEI on any other resource, and these codes do not work, DO NOT ORDER codes again where else! Codes come from the base of the plant. Wherever you did not order them, the codes will always be the same. In this connection, any "other / right" code simply does not exist. If the codes do not work, the problem in the firmware or in the phone itself.
If your phone accepts any SIM card or SIM card of the operatorfor whom is locked, and then suddenly began to ask for the unlock code, even with the native SIM card - DO NOT ORDER CODES! This is a hardware problem that can be solved only in a good service center, in this case, the codes do not help. The most common problem for models SM-N900, SM-N9005.
Provider cancels the order if the code does not work only if:
- The service was chosen correctly
- There were no errors in IMEI or other mistakes during the formation of the order
- The video for cancellation was sent to us within 24 hours after receiving the result! You need to post the video to YouTube and send us a link to this video to Support: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enter IMEI device. View IMEI can dial *#06#. In the field, enter the first 14 digits of IMEI, the last digit is generated automatically. This field is required.
- Select your model from the list of Samsung. If you can not find your model, you can place your order by selecting the "Other Model". You will have an extra line where you can enter the name of your model. This field is required.
- Comments field can be left blank.
- Country is desirable to select from the list. But if you do not know it, you can not choose anything.
Carefully fill in all mandatory fields. After the server will return a code, you will get it at the email you provided during registration.