Software News Unlock guide for using DC-unlocker client software V1.00.1246 29.12.2015 01:00
Unlock guide for using DC-unlocker client software V1.00.1246
Before you start unlock make sure that HiSuite installed on your PC and your mobile phone is in fastboot mode. There are several methods to translate the phone mode.
Method 1: The phone must be turned off. Press and hold the "sound -" and then connect your phone to the PC using a USB cable. Thus, the phone will enter fastboot.
Method 2: At the same time press and hold buttons "sound -" and "power up."
• Download ADB toolkit , unzip and copy the path to the directory.
• Start the command line by pressing the key combination Win + R. In opened window type in “cmd” and click OK.
• In the Command line window type “cd” and the path to the ADB toolkit directory and press Enter. Example: cd C: \ User1 \ Dowloads \ adb-toolkit.
• The following command in the console we enter “adb” and press Enter.
Then at the command prompt should display a list of connected devices.
• Type the command "adb reboot-bootloader" and press Enter.
• Wait until phone restarts into fastboot mode
If you followed all the steps to prepare your phone to FRP unlock then you should do the following:
• launch DC-unlocker client software
• Select Huawei phones from the manufacturer list, leave a model list on auto detect selection and click on the magnifying glass.
• Wait until your phone will detect the model
• Open the tab "Server", enter your login and password you received after payment and click on button "Check your login."
• Open the tab "Unlocking" and press " Factory Reset Protection Erase " button
• Wait until the FRP unlock operation will over
• After unlocking the phone reboot and load the configuration screen of the device