Update for Octopus Box - Samsung Software v.2.5.6
Octopus Box team released improvements: new models and additional functions were added. Added new world's first Reset FRP method for the following Exynos CPU-based devices with UFS memory chips:
- SM-A810F, SM-A810FD, SM-A810S, SM-A810YZ
- SM-G920A, SM-G920D, SM-G920K, SM-G920F, SM-G920S, SM-G920L, SM-G920I, SM-G920AZ, SM-G920FD, SM-G920FZ, SM-G920T, SM-G920W8
- SM-G9250, SM-G925A, SM-G925F, SM-G925I, SM-G925K, SM-G925L, SM-G925S, SM-G925FQ, SM-G925T, SM-G925W8
- SM-N9208, SM-N920A, SM-N920C, SM-N920F, SM-N920G, SM-N920I, SM-N920K, SM-N920L, SM-N920S, SM-N920CD, SM-N920T, SM-N920W8
- SM-G928F, SM-G928I, SM-G928K, SM-G928L, SM-G928S, SM-G928T, SM-G928W8, SM-G9287, SM-G9287C, SM-G928G, SM-G928C, SM-G928N0
- SM-G930F, SM-G930FD, SM-G930U, SM-G930S, SM-G930K, SM-G930L, SM-G930W8
- SM-G935F, SM-G935FD, SM-G935J, SM-G935K, SM-G935L, SM-G935S, SM-G935U, SM-G935W8
No need to write combination versions of firmware, no need root, all Android versions and security patch levels are supported!
Reset FRP needs specific connection sequence using Micro USB and then Samsung Micro UART cable (with 525 kOhm resistor inside). To perform new Reset FRP operation do the following steps:
- Select mentioned above device model in Software's list
- Press «Reset FRP / Reactivation / EE» button
- Select second Reset FRP method (press «For devices with UFS memory chips» button)
- Put the phone into Download Mode (power off the phone, press and hold "Volume-" + "Home" + "Power ON" buttons) and connect USB cable
- When Software asks, disconnect USB cable and connect Samsung Micro UART cable
- Press and hold «Volume-» + «Power ON» keys during of 15-20 seconds, Software will automatically close wizard window and do reset FRP
This solution may also work for another (not mentioned above) Exynos CPU-based devices with UFS memory chips. You can try to perform new Reset FRP operation for un-supported device by selecting any model from the list above.
Also note, that some revisions of mentioned above devices' can be with eMMC chip, not with USF (even the same model). If You are not sure, that your device has UFS (not eMMC) memory chip, just try to perform new Reset FRP operation and Software will automatically detect chip type.
All supported operations are described in details in the manual ("Cable & Manual" button in the software)