Update MXKEY MXBOX 3.5 revision 0.0
List of all changes in the new version MXKey 3.5
The main module MXKey:
- Changed file mobileEx.exe
- This version allows you to update HTI if the card is used in another reader.
- Added specification of visibility and connection MXKEY HTICCID.
Module NK (full name of the Nokia Service Tool MX Key):
- Added full offline restore security for all new HASH phones Nokia BB5 RAPUYAMA, RAPIDO, RAP3Gv4 platforms.
(Required availability HTI with firmware version 00.08 for this just update your box HTI)
- Added standalone SX4 authorization for all platforms phones Nokia BB5 PA_SL, PA_SL2, PA_SL3, PA_SIMLOC30
- Autonomous repair damaged SD Card for Phones PA_SL, PA_SL2, PA_SL3, PA_SIMLOC30
- Changed the algorithm for calculating the NCK code for PA_SL and PA_SL2 phones
- Support for local calculation of unlock code for Nokia BB5 SL3 with the new HASH (HASH) by bruteforce (PA_SL3 and PA_SIMLOC30)
- Improved Protocol HTI FBUS
- Fixed bug with manual selection of addresses to be erased
- Small changes in the internal program code
MX-Key BB5 100 Credits
MX-Key BB5 50 Credits
MX-Key DCT4 100 Credits
MX-Key DCT4 50 Credits
MXKEY SL3 100 Credits Activations