Huawei Hard reset
On this page we will try to gather all information how to make Hard Reset for Huawei phones.
Hard Reset - itc full reset to factory settings (Factory default).
For Android devices helps remove graphics code that you can forget or want to turn it off but do not know the code.
If your model is not listed please contact us (email@example.com) we find it, add information to this page and let you know.
Huawei models - manual for Hard reset
Hard reset Huawei Ascend Y200, U8655, MTS 965:
- Turn off phone, reinsert battery.
- Press and hold both Volume UP + MENU + POWER buttons until show Andorid recovery menu.
- Select Factory reset /wipe data. (scroll down by Volume down.)
- Select with Power button.
- Scroll down to Yes -- delete all user data. Now press Power button to confirm.
After all is done press power to reboot system now, after this your phone clear all user data!
Huawei U8850, MediaPad 10 Link:
- Power Off phone
- Hold Volume Down + Power ON wait Recovery menu
- Use Volume button for select "Wipe data/factory reset" and click Power ON
Huawei Ascend Y300, G600:
- Turn off or disconnect the Y300 for a few seconds and reinsert the battery.
- Hold the Volume UP + POWER for 15 seconds until a menu appears recovery.
- Select Wipe -> Swipe to Factory Reset
- Then click Back, and then click on the back icon (bottom, right corner)
- Click Reboot -> System
After a reset, all user settings deleted.
Huawei Ascend G510, Ascend G600 (Honor Pro U8950):
- Turn off your phone
- Press together volume up + power button until the android logo appears on display
- Browse with volume buttons and select "wipe data/factory reset" then press power button
- Select "yes" and press power button
- Select "reboot" and press power button
Warning! All data will be lost!
For unlock Huawei phones, modems tablet use this tool: