Enter unlock/defreeze code in Samsung S4 GT-I9500b, if the "wrong code"
- Make sure that you are properly and accurately pointed IMEI number. You can do this by dialing * # 06 #;
- Dial the combination * # 0011 #;
- Press the MENU button and from the menu, press BACK. Nothing should happen - go to the next step;
- Once again, press MENU, to return to the input panel;
- In the box that appears, enter 1 and press OK;
- Wait for access to the service menu;
- Press  Display Settings>  Phone management>  Network lock. Then you will see 3 options lock;
- Press  Perso Sha256 INFO. The screen should change slightly;
- Press MENU, and then, when the menu appears, gently press BACK to return to the previous screen;
- Press  Perso Sha256 ON. The screen should change again to a one-line message.
- ENABLED_FLAG  restart Samsung, hold the power button and press the reset button;
- Thereafter, a request code, enter the unlock code received Samsung.
WARNING! If you see two lines that cannot be changed, you must do the following:
- Press MENU, to go back and select  Perso Sha256 OFF;
- Emerged from two lines, select the first! You should get a message MENU NOT EXIST;
- Press MENU, to go back;
- Press  Perso Sha256 OFF (make sure that the row is selected );
- Go back to back;
- Press  PERSO SHA256 ON (make sure that the row is selected ).
A few more tips on this issue:
Samsung - the general information about the unlock from the operator
Samsung mobile phones can be unlocked from any operator of cellular connection of any country.
For USA Samsung phones, please order NCK code using this service: Samsung USA
Ordering the code by the common database Samsung USA, you get 2 codes: Unfreeze code//Network code - NCK
To get the unlock code, you have to specify the model of the phone, IMEI.
Unfreeze codes are provided in addition to NCK codes as possible, but they are optional, not required ones!
We advice you to think before entering into the phone so that you don't need additional Unfreeze code.
We provide 4 codes by the common database of Samsung!
They look something like this:
NCK: 84174637 Unfreeze: 35390660 SCK: 54279635 SPCK: 49581464
More than 90% of locked Samsung phones under the operator have only NCK lock, but there are some that require SCK/SPCK code as well. It is not possible to order the Unfreeze code separately from NCK code!
Enter all the fields carefully!
If you make a mistake filling the form, you will get the wrong code, the return of credits is not discussed in this case!
IMEI-server is offering the unique service - individual prices for our users.
Make a request in the selected product to get indiviual prices through the "Get a discount" form.More ..
Instructions How Enter unlock code Samsung
- Samsung Europe (any GSM operator in Europe)
- Samsung America (USA operators: AT & T, T-mobile ...)
- Samsung South America
- Samsung Canada (Rogers, Telus, Bell, Fido, Virgin, Wind, Mobilicity)