Update LGTool - version 2.31 is available
In the version LGTool 2.31 was added the following features for mobile phones:
1. For BlackBerry models 8520, 8530, 9000, 9100, 9105, 9300, 9330, 9500, 9520, 9530, 9550, 9630, 9650, 9670, 9700, 9780, 9800, 9810, 9850, 9860, 9900, 9930, 9790, 9220, 9315, 9320, 9380, 9360:
- direct Unlock (MEP0);
- recovery (repair ) LCD;
- recovery (repair ) QWERTY;
- recovery ( repair) cameras ;
- recovery (repair ) Red Blink;
- recovery (repair ) Stuck On Load;
- restore IMEI;
- restore MEID;
- debranding (removebrand).
2. For models LGE420, E425, E425C, E425F, E430, E430GO, E431G, E435, E435K:
- Write flash (flash firmware).
3. Models LGSU660, SU880, P990, P990H, P990HN:
- Flash firmware CP-firmware in boot mode.
- Autonomy USB support for BlackBerry.
In the near future we plan to add support for such models of mobile devices, such as: 9981, 9370, 9350, 8980, 9982, Z30, 9720, Q5, Z10, Q10.
Do not install LGtool 2.xx until you purchased a license LGtool.
New users of LGTool must first install version v.1.99 for registration.
Credits/Activations for LGTool/SeTool you can go to our website, under Logs, Credits, and Activation
On the links below you can always order unlock codes for all models of Samsung and LG phones by IMEI