Unlock Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F, G900T, G900H, SM-G900P by IMEI
For owners of the mobile phone Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F or SM-G900P G900H G900T (T-mobile USA),locked under a network of one operator, we announce the possible of officially unlock your smartphone and get the possibility to use it with a sim card of any operator.
Instruction how to unlock your Samsung Galaxy S5 from operator:
- Register on the site;
- On the service page enter IMEI and model of your phone (IMEI can see dial * # 06 #, you must enter the first 15 digits);
- Click "Checkout" button, the site will automatically offer you top up the balance by selecting convenient way. After recharge, the amount is displayed in the control panel;
- After that you need to re- issue the order for service page (specify IMEI, phone model and click the "Checkout") and pay for it from your account on the site. When the unlock code of Samsung Galaxy S5 are ready, you will get them on your email. The status of the order can be monitored in the control panel
- The resulting codes are entered in succession, only numbers and letters without any signs. One of the codes (NETWORK or DEFREEZE) releases the lock operator (sometimes you have to do a hard reset, then enter DEFREEZE, then enter NETWORK);
- At this unlock Samsung Galaxy S5 is complete, the phone can be activated with any sim- card.
Unlock Samsung Galaxy S5 done once, after which the device is completely removed SIM LOCK and you can also update your phone to flash - it is not locked back.
Depending on the country and operator, under which your phone is unlocked, unlock the Samsung Galaxy S5 you can order on the following bases:
The approximate date of receipt of the code for these models is from 6 to 36 hours.
Warranty for your mobile phone is not lost.
Discuss unlock of Samsung Galaxy S5 you can at forum following the link.