Omnius for SE was update to version 0.03 to unlock SonyEricsson smartphones
Omnius software to unlock, repairing and flashing mobile phones SonyEricsson updated to version 0.03.
Major changes and additions version OmniusforSE 0.03:
- Added support for flashing S1 QSD8250 (X10);
- Added Reset lock sign S1 QSD8250;
- Added support for defining S1 MSM7227 (X10 mini), backup and restore TA TA;
- Added support for backup A1 DB2020 GDFS;
- Revised defaults A2 DB3xxx;
- Revised defaults A1 DB2020;
- Fixed bug unlock A2 DB3210 'E800 CID53;
- Fixed bug with sending boot repair A1 DB2020;
- Unlock A1 DB2020 - refusal to download via Erom;
- S1 QSD8250 restores TA - now you can write large blocks;
- Updated Indonesian translation;
- Some corrections of the Russian translation.
See details about the software , as well as instructions for using the software you can get the link - Program Description and User Omnius for SE.
The program is fully compatible Omnius Supreme loans (D-Ultimate Unlocker credits), which you can buy on the link -
Our server is an official reseller of program Omnius for for SE and Samsung.
Links for order Omnius licenses:
Discuss the use of Omnius for SE you can on the forum by clicking the link.