Omnius for SE update to version 0.04 to unlock SonyEricsson smartphones
Omnius software to unlock repairing and flashing mobile phones SonyEricsson updated to version 0.04.
Major changes and additions version Omnius for SE 0.04:
- Added function replacement certificate DB3xxx A2 phones (up to OTP CID53);
- Added function replacement certificate for A1 phones DB2020;
- Added function unzipping ZIP- archive to FS for A2 DB3xxx phones (up to CID81);
- Added function unzipping ZIP- archive to FS for A1 phones DB2020 ( up to CID53);
- Added function unzipping ZIP- archive to FS for A1 PNX5230 phones (up to CID53);
- Added firmware A1 PNX5230;
- Added Reset user code A1 PNX5230;
- Added function backup GDFS for A1 PNX5230 through Erom;
- Added support for backup A1 DB2010/DB2012 GDFS;
- Added restore function A1 DB2020 GDFS;
- Added support for S1 OMAP3430 AID4;
- Improved identification of S1 QSD8250;
- Improved backup functionality A1 DB2020 GDFS;
- Improved A1 DB2020 conversion to brown CID49;
- Loaders updated A2 DB3150;
- Updated loaders S1 OMAP3430;
- Updated loaders S1 Locosto;
- Key '2 ' was not detected via the selector number;
- Application folder may contain national characters.
Find and learn details about the software , as well as instructions for using the software you can get the link - Program Description and User Omnius for SE.
The program is fully compatible Omnius Supreme loans (D-Ultimate Unlocker credits), which you can buy on the link -
Our server is an official reseller Omnius program for SE and Samsung.
Links for order Omnius licenses:
Discuss the use of Omnius for SE you can on the forum by clicking the link.