Software News Omnius was updated to version 0.06. Unlock SonyEricsson. 07.07.2010 01:00
Omnius for SE update to version 0.06 to unlock SonyEricsson smartphones
Omnius software to unlock, repairing and flashing mobile phones SonyEricsson updated to version 0.06.
Main changes and additions version Omnius for SE 0.06:
- Function recovery (repair) A1 DB2020 phones with completely destroyed area EROM / SEMCBOOT;
- Added support for A1 DB2020 VKP patches;
- Improved replacement FW security certificate for phones A1 DB2020;
- Improved identification of A1 communicators DB200x (organizer application);
- Increased detail when an error occurs while reading data from phone platforms A1;
- Improved description of the reset operation A2 DB3xxx;
- Added support for Unicode characters for passwords server ;
- Discontinued phone support Aspen (tm).
See much more details about the software , as well as instructions for using the software you can get the link - Program Description and User Omnius for SE.
Omnius program is fully compatible withSupreme loans (D-Ultimate Unlocker credits), which you can buy on the link -
Our site is an official reseller of Omnius program for SE and Samsung.
Links for order Omnius licenses:
To discuss the use of Omnius for SE you can on the forum by clicking the link.