Software News Update Omnius for SE to version 0.24 for unlock SonyEricsson 13.10.2011 01:00
Update Omnius for SE to version 0.24 for unlock smartphones SonyEricsson
Software Omnius for unlock, repairing and flashing mobile phones SonyEricsson updated to version 0.24.
Major changes and additions version Omnius for SE 0.24:
- added feature repair boot of phones S1 MSM7227 (testpoint + RX / TX connection is required);
- added TP of unlock phones S1 MSM7227 (requires testpoint + RX / TX connection, works with all versions of Android);
- identification or determination of an original signature SIM-lock (QSD8250, MSM7227 and MSM7x30);
- added information "Counts the number of operations" in the User Account Info;
- updated image TestPoint;
- minor changes of interface.
More details about the software, as well as instructions for using the software you can get the link - Program description and User Omnius for SE.
The program is fully compatible with Omnius Supreme loans (D-Ultimate Unlocker credits), which you can buy on the link -
Our server is an official reseller of program the Omnius for SE and Omnius for Samsung.
Links for order licenses of Omnius:
Click by the link and you can discuss use program Omnius for SE.