Software News Update Omnius for SE to version 0.17 for unlock SonyEricsson 30.03.2011 01:00
Update Omnius for SE to version 0.17 for unlock SonyEricsson smartphones
Software Omnius for unlock, repairing and flashing mobile phones SonyEricsson updated to version 0.17.
Main changes and innovations of Omnius for SE version 0.17:
- updated bootloader S1 MSM7227;
- updated bootloader S1 OMAP3430;
- loader updated A2 DB3350;
- added function of definitions arc / PLAY / pro / neo for phones S1 MSM7x30;
- added function get information debug firmware of mobile phone (A1, A2);
- slight change in the user interface;
- modified protocol of connection to the server;
- SOCKS proxy settings now apply to connect to the server;
- added support for error messages directly to the server (Report -> Find the solution of the problem);
- prevented the appearance of error 0xC0000005 when downloading files OPD;
- added Romanian translation ;
- some corrections Russian translation.
Details about the software, as well as instructions for using the software you can learn by the link - Program description and User Omnius for SE.
Omnius is fully compatible with Supreme loans (D-Ultimate Unlocker credits), which you can buy on the link -
Our site is an official reseller of the program Omnius for SE and Omnius for Samsung.
Links for order licenses of Omnius:
Click by the link and you can discuss use program Omnius for SE.