Software News Update Omnius for SE to version 0.22 for unlock SonyEricsson 18.08.2011 01:00
Omnius for SE is updated to version 0.22
Update Omnius for unlock, repairing and flashing mobile phones SonyEricsson to version 0.22.
Primary additions and changes of Omnius for SE v.0.22:
- added unlock phones S1 MSM7227 (Android OS from v2.0 to v2.2 is supported ATM);
- function definitions for S1 MSM7x30 phone works with boot sector (just select ROM connection and use testpoint, TP picture will be displayed in the application);
- added detection of phone S1 PNX4910 (TXT, TXT Pro);
- added backup TA and restore data on phones S1 PNX4910 (TXT, TXT Pro);
- function selection number is now more convenient to use, problems are ignored.
Unlock these phones requires 0.85 credits:
- Xperia X10;
- Xperia X10 Mini (E10);
- Xperia X10 Mini Pro (U20);
- Xperia X8 (E15);
- Xperia W8 (E16).
More information about the software by the link - Program description and User Omnius for SE.
The program Omnius is fully compatible with Supreme loans (D-Ultimate Unlocker credits), which you can buy on the link -
This one server is an official reseller of program Omnius for SE and Omnius for Samsung.
Links for order licenses of Omnius:
On the forum you can discuss about Omnius for SE.