Update Omnius for SE to version 0.23 for unlock cell phone Sony Ericsson
Omnius for unlock, repairing and flashing mobile phones SonyEricsson is updated to v.0.23.
Main changes and additions of Omnius for SE version 0.23:
- added unlock phones S1 MSM7x30 GSM / UMTS (requires testpoint connection to GND);
- added bootloader unlock for phones S1 MSM7x30;
- slightly changed the process of Rooting.
The platform S1 MSM7x30 includes the following phone models:
- Live With WalkmanTM (WT19);
- XperiaTM Active (ST17);
- XperiaTM Arc (LT15);
- XperiaTM Mini (ST15);
- XperiaTM Mini Pro (SK17);
- XperiaTM Neo (MT15);
- XperiaTM Neo V (MT11);
- XperiaTM Play (R800);
- XperiaTM Pro (MK16);
- XperiaTMRay (ST18).
To unlock these models requires one of:
- active license Omnius + 0.85 credits for one unlock;
- license Android Single Unlock for 1 release (additional credits are not needed).
Note: The image will be displayed in TestPoint application itself.
Learn information about the software and instructions for using the software by the link - Program description and User Omnius for SE.
Omnius is fully compatible with Supreme loans (D-Ultimate Unlocker credits), which you can buy on the link -
Our site is an official reseller of program Omnius for SE and Omnius for Samsung.
Links for order licenses of Omnius:
You can discuss about Omnius for SE and leave a comment, if go to forum.