Software News Unlock Samsung SGH-I497 AT&T, T-mobile, Verizon USA. 10.04.2014 01:00
Unlock Samsung USA AT&T, T-mobile, Verizon SGH-I497 by IMEI
Unlock the Tablet PC Samsung SGH-I497, blocked under network operator AT&T USA, T-mobile USA or Verizon USA, will provide an opportunity to use the tablet in any network, regardless of the country.
Instructions on how to unlock your Samsung SGH-I497 from AT&T, T-mobile, Verizon USA:
- Register on the site;
- On page services enter IMEI and model of your tablet (see IMEI by typing on the device *#06#, you must enter the first 15 digits);
- Click "Checkout" button, the site automatically offer you top up the balance by selecting convenient way. After refill, the amount displayed in the control panel;
- After that you need to re-issue the order for service page (specify IMEI, device model and click the "Checkout") and pay for it from your account on the site. When the unlock codes Samsung SGH-I497 will be ready, you get them on your email. The status of the order can be monitor in the control panel;
- The resulting codes are entered in succession, only numbers and letters without any signs. One of the codes (NETWORK or DEFREEZE) releases the lock of operator (sometimes you have to do a hard reset, then enter DEFREEZE, then enter NETWORK);
- After this unlock Samsung SGH-I497 is completed, the tablet can be activated with any sim-card.
Unlock Samsung SGH-I497 from AT&T, T-mobile, Verizon USA is done once, after which the device is completely removed SIM LOCK and tablet can update and flashing - it is not locked back.
Unlock USA AT&T, T-mobile, Verizon Samsung SGH-I497, you can order by the link –
For more details on how to enter the unlock code in Samsung devices you can read instruction on entering unlock code in the device Samsung.
More information about the unlock Samsung from network operator can be read on the link - Samsung - General information on unlocking the operator.
Warranty on the tablet is not lost.
Discuss unlock Samsung SGH-I497 from AT&T, T-mobile, Verizon USA, you can on the forum by clicking the link.