Lock iPhone iCloud ID by IMEI smartphone
Remote lock service iCloud ID via IMEI and SN devices. With it, you can block iCloud Apple ID. This means that after flashing / rebooting the phone, during its launch iCloud Apple ID and password will be needed. To order this service, we recommend that you pass verification: Check iPhone iCloud: [ON/OFF]. It will show if Find my iPhone is currently turned on on your phone and will make sure that your device is not blocked by iCloud ID. Any devices are supported - iPhone, iPads, iPods.
When ordering this service, you will not receive the APPLE ID and password on which the device is locked. Unable to enable lock on your data. But in case you decide to remove the lock, the provider will be able to do it for free at any time upon your request. Please note - the ability to remove the installed lock is only for the duration of this service. If the service becomes temporarily unavailable, we will lose the ability to remove the previously installed lock.
- this service does not delete the Apple ID login and password
- if the lock is already enabled on your phone (the request to enter the username and password of Apple ID is active - FMI: ON), this service will not block the phone to other data!
- New non-activated devices are NOT supported! You will lose money for placing such an order.
- if you are not sure whether it is possible to place an order for this service, consult the site support BEFORE placing an order: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do not order if you do not agree with the terms of this service!
WARNING: If the iCloud lock (FMI - Find my iPhone) is already installed on the device, the funds will not be returned! Set APPLE ID blocking is possible only on the device to which this function is OFF. If you make any mistakes in the order form, you will lose money. When ordering a lock on a locked phone, you will also lose money.
HOW TO ORDER:
Enter IMEI device. View IMEI can dial * # 06 #. In the field, enter the first 14 digits of IMEI, the last digit is generated automatically. If you do not have IMEI, indicate units in this field. This field is required.
Enter the serial number. This field is required only for those who indicated IMEI in units and want to place an order by serial number.
Select your model from the list (this field is not required).
The field comment is not required.
After placing the order within the specified time, you will receive a notification that your device is locked remotely. The result will be displayed in your control panel, and will also be sent to you by email, which you specified during registration.