Why unlock code for Samsung is not working?
Buying the Samsung unlock codes by IMEI, we least like to see the inscription on the screen - "not successful". But nevertheless, there are cases when the code does not work. Why this happens and what can be done in such a situation - our article will tell.
Buyers who are faced with the problem of non-working code, first of all ask themselves - can unlock codes be "wrong"?
We want to reassure you - the unlock codes are always correct.
You can apply for a code to the cellular operator, or order factory Samsung codes using different sites, but in the end you will be sure that all sources will provide you with the same information. This once again proves the fact that the correct code will be the same everywhere.
Based on these facts, we can determine the most common reasons why the Samsung unlock code is not working.
How many codes do you need to unlock Samsung [NCK + MCK + RGCK]?
If in your hands was locked Samsung and you were happy to find that there are many services for ordering codes for such a phone, do not rush to make your order. To your attention an article on how to determine which codes you need to unlock Samsung and how not to make a mistake when selecting a service.
Unlocking Samsung from USA Sprint / Verizon: possible or not?
Before buying a locked phone from abroad, make sure that there are services for unlocking from this operator. Despite the fact that Samsung brand is one of the most popular in the World, and services for unlocking these devices are developing not less actively, not all models are available for remote unlocking using NCK code, recived by IMEI.
Here is the list of operators for which unlock using NCK code is not possible :
- Straight Talk
Video instruction how to unlock Samsung SGH-T599N
Announce the support of unlocking mobile phones Samsung Exhibit (SGH-T599N), locked by the networks MetroPCS USA and get the opportunity to use it with a SIM-card of any operator.
Video instruction how to unlock Samsung Exhibit (SGH-T599N)
Video instruction how to unlock Samsung SM-J510FN
For all owners of mobile phone Samsung Galaxy J5 (SM-J510FN) locked by the regional network Finland, we offer the opportunity to officially unlock the phone and use it on any mobile network, regardless of the country.
Make an order of unlock, depending on the country, on following links:
Enter unlock/defreeze code in Samsung S4 GT-I9500b, if the "wrong code"
- Make sure that you are properly and accurately pointed IMEI number. You can do this by dialing * # 06 #;
- Dial the combination * # 0011 #;
- Press the MENU button and from the menu, press BACK. Nothing should happen - go to the next step;
- Once again, press MENU, to return to the input panel;
- In the box that appears, enter 1 and press OK;
- Wait for access to the service menu;
- Press  Display Settings>  Phone management>  Network lock. Then you will see 3 options lock;
- Press  Perso Sha256 INFO. The screen should change slightly;
- Press MENU, and then, when the menu appears, gently press BACK to return to the previous screen;
- Press  Perso Sha256 ON. The screen should change again to a one-line message.
- ENABLED_FLAG  restart Samsung, hold the power button and press the reset button;
- Thereafter, a request code, enter the unlock code received Samsung.
WARNING! If you see two lines that cannot be changed, you must do the following:
- Press MENU, to go back and select  Perso Sha256 OFF;
- Emerged from two lines, select the first! You should get a message MENU NOT EXIST;
- Press MENU, to go back;
- Press  Perso Sha256 OFF (make sure that the row is selected );
- Go back to back;
- Press  PERSO SHA256 ON (make sure that the row is selected ).
A few more tips on this issue:
Samsung - the general information about the unlock from the operator
Samsung mobile phones can be unlocked from any operator of cellular connection of any country.
For USA Samsung phones, please order NCK code using this service: Samsung USA
Ordering the code by the common database Samsung USA, you get 2 codes: Unfreeze code//Network code - NCK
To get the unlock code, you have to specify the model of the phone, IMEI.
Unfreeze codes are provided in addition to NCK codes as possible, but they are optional, not required ones!
We advice you to think before entering into the phone so that you don't need additional Unfreeze code.
We provide 4 codes by the common database of Samsung!
They look something like this:
NCK: 84174637 Unfreeze: 35390660 SCK: 54279635 SPCK: 49581464
More than 90% of locked Samsung phones under the operator have only NCK lock, but there are some that require SCK/SPCK code as well. It is not possible to order the Unfreeze code separately from NCK code!
Enter all the fields carefully!
If you make a mistake filling the form, you will get the wrong code, the return of credits is not discussed in this case!
IMEI-server is offering the unique service - individual prices for our users.
Make a request in the selected product to get indiviual prices through the "Get a discount" form.More ..
Instructions How Enter unlock code Samsung
- Samsung Europe (any GSM operator in Europe)
- Samsung America (USA operators: AT & T, T-mobile ...)
- Samsung South America
- Samsung Canada (Rogers, Telus, Bell, Fido, Virgin, Wind, Mobilicity)