Check iPhone, iPad - Refurbished by IMEI
This test for iPhone and iPad will help you get accurate information about the status of your device - whether it was restored by the manufacturer.
Refurbished are those devices that were returned to the manufacturer during the warranty period and were put up for sale again. At the same time, the reason for the return under the guarantee could be anything:
- did not like the appearance / color,
- not arranged a price (they decided to buy a model more expensive or cheaper than this model)
- not convenient to use
- the device was exhibited as a demonstration model
- factory marriage found
- damaged upon delivery
- the manufacturer returned the goods to update or repair a specific defect.
If you knowingly buy such a product - this is one situation, but when an unscrupulous seller offers you such a device hiding this fact - this is a completely different situation. On the refurbished device, Apple offers a discount of 10 - 15%. This check will help you to accurately determine the status of your device by IMEI.
All models are supported: iPhone 2G, 3G, 3Gs, 4, 4S, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6+, 6S, 6S +, SE, 7, 7+, 8, 8+, X.
ATTENTION: The result may differ from the example because we can work on this service with different providers.
- Enter IMEI device. View IMEI can dial *#06#. In the field, enter the first 14 digits of IMEI, the last digit is generated automatically. This field is required.
- Select your model from the list (this field is not required).
After ordering within a specified time, you get a result. The results will be in your control panel.