Launch iCloud Apple ID Remote Lock service
We are glad to inform you that the service for remotely blocking iCloud ID via IMEI and SN devices has resumed work. With it, you can block the iCloud Apple ID and after flashing / rebooting the device, during its launch, you will need an iCloud Apple ID and password.
Any devices are supported - iPhone, iPads, iPods.
When ordering this service, you will not receive the APPLE ID and password on which the device is locked. Unable to enable lock on your data. But in case you decide to remove the lock, the provider will be able to do it for free at any time upon your request. Please note - the ability to remove the installed lock is only for the duration of this service. If the service becomes temporarily unavailable, we will lose the ability to remove the previously installed lock.
- this service does not delete the Apple ID login and password
- if the lock is already enabled on your phone (the request to enter the username and password of Apple ID is active - FMI: ON), this service will not block the phone to other data!
- New non-activated devices are NOT supported! You will lose money for placing such an order.
- if you are not sure whether it is possible to place an order for this service, consult the site support BEFORE placing an order: email@example.com
- Do not order if you do not agree with the terms of this service!