Apple iCloud ID - restore by IMEI or SN
- IMPORTANT!!! Sometimes the data that arrive on any of the servers are not correct and do not match the query on the display device. This is due to the fact that the phone had several owners and you get the data is not the last of them. When ordering this service is impossible to know in advance whether the desired data on servers and whether they coincide with the request on the screen. If you are not the first owner of the phone, and he had many accounts, you run the risk of not actual data.
- If you receive incorrect data, but want to continue the search for the requested data through the other server, be aware that when re-ordering through another server, there is always the risk of once again get the wrong data.
- The result may differ from the examples in the service. It is impossible to check in advance what the result will look like.
- If you have any questions or doubts about server selection, specify them through email@example.com BEFORE ORDERING.
- If on your screen not displayed primary letter of your user name and the phone completely erased - execution of such order at your own risk. You will not be able to check whether the data are correct. Even if you know what was shown on the phone screen before it was erased - application for cancellation will only be accepted on the basis of the video rather than photos. Cancelation of such order is not possible - remember this.
- If your device has an IMEI, you need to specify it in the field for the IMEI. If you do not have IMEI, IMEI 111111111111111 specify. View IMEI is possible, if the dial combination *#06# Enter only need the first 14 digits of IMEI, the last digit is generated automatically.
- For those who have the IMEI, the serial number is not needed. If the IMEI has been specified as follows: 111111111111111, the serial number - SN device MUST be filled.
- Select the appropriate server from the list
- Comment lines are not required to fill out - you can leave it blank.
If you did everything correctly, the ordering process will be displayed in your control panel. The theme of the Forum to discuss issues related to Apple ID
This position is currently unavailable, you can request notified about the availability, you will be notified by email.