BMW check by VIN code - vinBMWdecoder
Online checking the history of visiting BMW services by VIN code (BMW VIN report). Provides full information about your car (engine / bodywork/ body color/ options, etc.), including vehicle mileage data.
These checks (reports by VIN) are provided from the official database of the BMW concern, it was launched in 2000 around the world.
Information in the database has been stored since 2000. The value of the data provided is that if the mileage was "twisted" or changed for service purposes, the result of the test will show it.
- If the car was serviced at informal service stations, there will be no data on these visits as a result of the inspection.
- The result may differ from the examples in the service
Dealer History Report displays:
- Date of maintenance
- Type of repair
- Dealer (ID and the name of the dealer, who had a car)
- Can be Photo (rendering outside \ from inside the colors of materials) ...
Examples of reports by links:
BMW 540i E39
BMW X5 E53
BMW X5 E70
BMW X6 E71
BMW X5 It can be seen that the mileage was changed
HOW TO ORDER:
- Specify the last 7 characters of the VIN code.
- The comment field is optional
After placing an order within the specified timeframe, you will receive a result that will be displayed in your control panel and will be sent to you by email, which you indicated when registering.