BMW check by VIN code - Full report vinBMWdecoder
Online checking the history of visiting BMW services by VIN code (BMW VIN report). Provides full information about your car:
- engine / bodywork/ body color/ options, etc.
- car mileage at the time of visit to the official dealer
- list of service works that were carried out on the car
Unlike the usual report BMW check by VIN code - vinBMWdecoder, the full report includes information about all operations and manipulations with your car: data on the replacement of engine oil, brake fluid, microfilter and any other repair work.
These checks (reports by VIN) are provided from the official database of the BMW concern, it was launched in 2000 around the world. Information in the database has been stored since 2000. The value of the data provided is that if the mileage was "twisted" or changed for service purposes, the result of the test will show it.
- If the car was serviced at informal service stations, there will be no data on these visits as a result of the inspection.
- The result may differ from the examples in the service
Examples of reports by links:
HOW TO ORDER:
- Specify the last 7 characters of the VIN code.
- The comment field is optional
After placing an order within the specified timeframe, you will receive a result that will be displayed in your control panel and will be sent to you by email, which you indicated when registering.