Check iPhone iCloud: [ON/OFF]
The service of checking the FMI status (Find My IPhone) on the iPhone or iPad by IMEI. Defines the FMI status: ON or OFF. This service gives the answer to only one question - whether iCloud is locked or not, whether your device will require a login and password from the Apple ID account.
- ON - this status means that the device asks you to enter your Apple ID login and password.
- OFF - this status means that the request to enter the Apple ID login and password is disabled. The device is not bound to a specific e-mail address and the owner's name.
Check the mode of the device by IMEI is very important before buying a used iPhone, iPad, iPod. This service will warn you from buying a locked iPhone or aypad when the device requires a username and password to enter Apple ID, you do not know.
ATTENTION: this service does not provide information about the FMI CLEAN or LOST status. The result may differ from the example, because we can work on this service with different providers.
HOW TO ORDER:
- Specify the IMEI of the device. In the field you need to enter the first 14 digits of IMEI, the last digit is generated automatically. This field is required.
- Select a model. This field is optional.
- The comment field is optional
After placing the order within a specified time, you will get a result that will be displayed in your control panel, and will also be sent to your email, which was specified during registration.