Removing iCloud [by an encrypted backup]: 50% SUCCESS
This service is designed to remove iCloud from any iPhone or iPad [Clean / Lost / Stolen] in the active state using an encrypted backup of the device. If your iPhone or iPad asks for a login and password that you do not know, but you have access to the device menu, then with this service with a chance of success of up to 50% you can solve this problem. All devices are supported up to iOS 10.
- create an encrypted backup copy of the device (use the password: 1111)
- upload the created file to the Google Drive disk, which is available to all users of the gmail.com email service
- In case the lock is not removed, you will receive a cancellation, and the credits will automatically return to your account on the site.
- Re-ordering the service is prohibited. If you ordered this service and received an order cancellation, you can not repeat the order - it will be canceled.
HOW TO ORDER:
- IMEI is a required field. To view IMEI - dial *#06#. In the field, enter the first 14 digits of IMEI, the last digit is generated automatically. This field is required.
- Model is a required field. Select your model from the list.
- Comment is a required field. In the comment field, insert a link to Google Drive so that we can download the encrypted backup. Without these data, the order will be canceled.