Removing iCloud [by an encrypted backup]: 50% SUCCESS
This service is designed to remove iCloud from any iPhone or iPad [Clean / Lost / Stolen] in the active state using an encrypted backup of the device. If your iPhone or iPad asks for a login and password that you do not know, but you have access to the device menu, then with this service with a chance of success of up to 50% you can solve this problem. All devices are supported up to iOS 10.
- create an encrypted backup copy of the device (use the password: 1111)
- upload the created file to the Google Drive disk, which is available to all users of the gmail.com email service
- In case the lock is not removed, you will receive a cancellation, and the credits will automatically return to your account on the site.
- Re-ordering the service is prohibited. If you ordered this service and received an order cancellation, you can not repeat the order - it will be canceled.
HOW TO ORDER:
- IMEI is a required field. To view IMEI - dial *#06#. In the field, enter the first 14 digits of IMEI, the last digit is generated automatically. This field is required.
- Model is a required field. Select your model from the list.
- Comment is a required field. In the comment field, insert a link to Google Drive so that we can download the encrypted backup. Without these data, the order will be canceled.
This position is currently unavailable, you can request notified about the availability, you will be notified by email.