Removing iCloud [Clean: Arab countries]: 90% SUCCESS
Service for removing iCloud from any clean iPhone, iPad, imported from Arab countries. This service is designed to remove the iCloud lock if you forget / do not know the Apple ID or password (for example, you bought a used device). The service helps to bypass the protection of Activate Lock.
The chances of removing a lock using this service are supposedly 90% for "fresh" IMEI or SN. "Fresh" refers to those devices from which you have not yet tried to remove the lock yourself or using other sites. For non-"fresh" devices, the chances of successfully removing the lock are reduced. In case of failure - a refund is guaranteed. Supported all IMEI or SN, for which the "Sold by" check result looks like this:
- Purchased In: United Arab Emirates
- Purchased In: Saudi Arabia
- Purchased In: Kuwait
- Purchased In: Qatar
- Purchased In: Bahrain
- Purchased In: Egypt
- Purchased In: Iraq
- Purchased In: Yemen
- Purchased In: Syria
- Purchased In: Jordan
- Purchased In: Palestine
- Purchased In: Lebanon
- Purchased In: Oman
Before placing an order to remove the lock, be sure that the phone is clean (not lost, not stolen) - Check iPhone iCloud: [Clean/Lost/Erased/Stolen], and check the country of sale - Check iPhone, iPad - "Sold by": [country and date of sale] by IMEI. The results of these checks must be copied into the comment field when placing an order.
- This service is only for devices in mode CLEAN! Stolen /erased /lost phones are not supported! If you inadvertently or mistakenly make an order for Lost \Erased IMEI - it can not be canceled! The provider in such cases does not cancel incorrect orders and does not return payment to us! If you are making an order for IMEI, which is currently clean, but which can be switched to lost mode at any time, make out this order - at your own risk! If IMEI is in Lost mode - you will lose money !!!
- For any mistakes made in the order, a refund is excluded (invalid IMEI /SN)!
- IMEI, for which there was a replacement board (Replaced IMEI) - are not supported.
- IMEI, for which Check iPhone, iPad - "Sold to" showed Sold to: APPLE - are not supported.
- If you have already tried to unlock the device with other services, the chances of success are reduced.
- Be sure to update your phone to the latest version.
- Before you place your order - repeatedly recheck all data. If you have any doubts on the choice of services - ask the support of your question before you make the order.
- May be delays in service terms. Keep this in mind. It is impossible to cancel the order because of delays on the server.
- Do not place an order if you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this service.
Account (email) is a required field. Indicate Apple ID request from your phone screen (email@example.com)
IMEI is a required field. View IMEI on the locked phone can be immediately when you turn on the phone, clicking on the circle in the lower right corner of the screen. If your device has an IMEI, you need to specify it in the field for the IMEI. If you do not have IMEI, specify IMEI 111111111111111. In the order form you need to enter the first 14 digits of IMEI, the last digit is generated automatically.
Serial Number - For those who have the IMEI, the serial number is not needed. If the IMEI has been specified as follows: 111111111111111, the serial number - SN device MUST be filled.
Model is a required field. Select your model from the list.
Comment is a required field. In the comment field, copy the result of checks iPhone, iPad - "Sold to" and the iPhone model number from iTools (Example: NK752 B/A). Without these data, the order will be canceled.