Samsung Reactivation Lock – protecting for cellphone
Instructions on how to activate the function Samsung Reactivation Lock:
By activating Reactivation Lock, you must sets up a special box, which is stored in a secure area of memory. It cannot turned off by resetting the mobile phone or via the Recovery-reset of the operating system. It is highly recommended to do all the account settings to activate Samsung Reactivation Lock.
1. Go to the menu item «Apps» / «Settings».
2. Select the «Security».
3. Scroll down to the point «Reactivation Lock» and check the checkbox on the right.
4. After this, you notified with a proposal to create an account Samsung, press «OK».
5. You will be redirect to Samsung account, where you will be prompted to create a new account or enter existing data.
Instructions for resetting the Samsung to the factory settings, when you activate Reactivation Lock:
1. Go to «Settings» / «Backup and Reset» / «Factory Data Reset» / «Reset Device». If you try to reset the phone to factory settings with activated function Samsung Reactivation Lock, you need to enter a password.
2. After entering the correct password, you will be able to delete all data.
To be able to use Samsung, locked under one of the operator, we offer the services to unlock it. Order unlock Samsung from the operator, you can follow links, depending on the country: