Official Unlock by IMEI Huawei devices when the answer is "code not found"
- 868496018xxxxx etc.
Omnius v0.13 Update Software
- Added button for displaying account information
- Implemented GDFS backup and restore for brown PNX5230 phones
- Fixed flashing of AID4 S1 Neptune phones
- Added support for reading flash from brown S1 QSD8250 phones
- Modifications to the internal web browser
- Enhanced compatibility with Windows 7
Mkey v2.0.4 - add new models ZTE, Huawei...
Next Update software for unlock and recovery Modem ZTE, Huawei, Sierrra, Option, Toshiba, Novatel, etc.
As can be seen from the list is quite a serious update with unique solutions to unlock some of the modems
Z3X Box - General Information
Z3X Box - a device for unlock, flash, repair of mobile phones, phone code removal, repairing IMEI, read \ write NVM, etc. Samsung, LG, NEC, Benq, 3G Modem, China Editor (MTK, SPD ...)
Russian support program interface.
Pin compatible with Z3x Box cables Unibox
Product can supplied as boxing or key (card) with various activation.
On request, you can buy more later activate after purchasing Boxing \ dongle.
List of Activation Z3X box:
Z3X Samsung Tool
Z3X Samsung Extra (Qualcomm) Tool
Z3X Nec Smart Tool
Z3X China Editor
Z3X Benq Siemens Tool
Z3X LGQ UMTS Tool
Z3X Data Card Smart Tool (Free LG Box Bonus)
- Z3X Benq Tool Activation
- Z3X China Editor Activation
- Z3X LG Tool Box Activation
- Z3X NEC Smart Tool Activation
- Z3X Samsung Activation
- Z3X Samsung Extra (Qualcomm) Activation
Enter NCK code to Nokia N97mini with BB5 Easy Service Tool
The example in video process input NCK code to phone Nokia N97 for unlock operator Spain Vodafone using BB5 Easy Service Tool
Omnius for SE update to version 0.12 to unlock SonyEricsson smartphones
- Added detection of S1 PNX6513 phones (Spiro);
- TA added backup and restore data on phones S1 PNX6513 (Spiro);
- Added detection Aspen/M1 phones;
- TA added backup and restore for Aspen/M1 phones;
- Added support for partial phone firmware S1 OMAP3430;
- Fixed problem with the reading phone firmware A2 DB3150.
Omnius for SE update to version 0.11 to unlock SonyEricsson smartphones
- Added the installer application. Username and password must be entered again;
- Added the ability to cross-CID flashing for brown phones CID49 A1 DB2020;
- Realized the possibility of replacing «on the fly» certificate-file for A1 DB2000 phones without Erom;
- Realized the possibility of replacing «on the fly» certificate-file for A1 DB2010 phones without Erom;
- Added more color combinations/CID for cross - CID flashing A1 DB2010;
- Added more color combinations/CID for cross - CID flashing A1 DB2000;
- Added option to disable cross-CID firmware for phones A1 DB2020;
- Added option to disable cross-CID firmware for phones A1 DB201x;
- Added option to disable cross-CID firmware for phones A1 DB2000;
- Added the ability to reverse VKP patch for phones A1 DB2020;
- Firmware supports more combinations CID / color A1 PNX5230;
- Increased timeouts GDFS startup and / or accessing the file system on the entire platform A1;
- Added buttons to explore folders directly from the windows folder settings.
Reduced prices for unlocking Nokia BB5 SL3 from UniversalBox
Yesterday UniversalBox Team told us good news about drop price to unlock some models SL3.
Credits UniversalBox order in IMEI-Server.com
Omnius for SE update to version 0.10 to unlock SonyEricsson smartphones
- Added support for ZIP files in unencrypted format for S1 OMAP3430;
- Fixed loading firmware updates S1 OMAP3430;
- Fixed a problem with the server while connecting phone firmware S1 MSM7227.
Omnius for SE update to version 0.09 to unlock SonyEricsson smartphones
- Added firmware A1 DB2000;
- Added cross-CID flashing for brown phones A1 DB2000;
- Added cross-CID flashing for brown Sibley A1 phones DB2010;
- Added support for writing recovery certificates to old DB2000 phones without EROM;
- Added function of extracting ZIP-archives for FS phones A1 DB2000;
- Added function to read the contents of the flash memory A1 DB2000 phones with a large number of combinations color/CID.