Unlocking from EE UK
Unlocking phones all Alcatel models, Asus, BlackBerry, Dell, Garmin, HTC, Huawei, LG, Motorola, Nokia, Palm, Pantech, Samsung, Shrap, Sidekick, Sony, SonyEricsson, ZTE, with the help unlock by IMEI for removal code Lock (SIM Lock) from the operator EE UK. The unlock procedure is performed once. The unlock will not fly off after reflashing - you can easily update your phone and use both official and unofficial versions of firmware.
- Before ordering the service, make sure that the phone asks for the code and you can enter it. Make order for the phone witch not asking the code - is forbidden.
- You can not order unlock codes if your phone is locked to any other operator! This service is only for unlocking from EE UK operator! In case of an error - a refund is excluded.
- If you previously ordered the unlock code and it did not work - do not order it again! Codes everywhere will be the same!
- If you make a mistake in IMEI - will get the wrong code.
- You will receive only NCK code.
- Enter IMEI device. View IMEI can dial *#06#. In the field, enter the first 14 digits of IMEI, the last digit is generated automatically. This field is required.
- Choose your brand. This field is required.
- Select your model from the list. If you can not find your model, you can place your order by selecting the "Other Model". You will have an extra line where you can enter the name of your model. This field is required.
- Comments field can be left blank.
Carefully fill in all mandatory fields. After the server will return a code, you will get it at the email you provided during registration.