Update Omnius for SE to version 0.30 for unlock SonyEricsson
Omnius for SE is updated to version 0.30 for unlock mobile phones SonyEricsson
Update software Omnius to version 0.30 for unlock, repairing and flashing smartphones SonyEricsson.
Primary changes and innovations of Omnius for SE version 0.30:
- added settings to legacy servers because server migration. Use legacy server, if you have any problems with the server by default;
- added function to recover boot phones S1 MSM7227 with new security (protection);
- added function TP-unlock for phones S1 MSM7227 with new security (protection);
- fixed problem with unlocking phones S1 MSM7227 via UART;
- updated images TestPoint;
- minor changes in several operations A1 DB2000;
- redesigned passcode ADB.
You can learn more information about the software, as well as instructions for using the software by the link - Program description and User Omnius for SE.
Omnius is fully compatible with Supreme loans (D-Ultimate Unlocker credits). You can buy it on the link -
Attention! Our site is an official reseller of the program Omnius for SE and Omnius for Samsung.
Links for order licenses of Omnius:
You can click by the link and go to forum for discuss use program Omnius for SE.