USA AT&T iPhone Blacklist
Unlocking is carried out remotely via the operator AT & T USA by IMEI. Firmware version is not important for the official unlock. After unlocking the phone will be activated on any GSM SIM card. This service supports unlock any models, including Blacklist - these are IMEI, for which:
- installment payments have not been paid. [Blacklist because of debts]
- still under contract. [Blacklist because contract]
- reported as lost or stolen. [Blacklist because of lost / stolen]
- on another account
- eligible to be unlocked now because it’s recently been upgraded
To check your IMEI on the operator and find out on whom it is blocked, it is recommended to order - Apple iPhone check info by IMEI [GSX]
To check your IMEI in the presence of the black list, we recommend ordering a preliminary check - Check iPhone Blacklist AT&T USA
If during the activation iTunes asks to enter ZIP and SSN data you need this service.
If your IMEI is clean, it is possible to unlock it by the service on the link: USA AT&T iPhone Clean
- This service is only for unlocking from the operator AT&T USA. If you order this service for unlocking from any other operator - you will lose money for the wrong order.
- If you try to unlock IMEI as a clean and you get an answer - "Invalid operator", you can not order this phone via the blacklist. You will lose money for the wrong order.
- Always check unlock results on this service.
- After of order execution if the order is processed in the status of "unlocked", but you can not activate the phone within 3 days provide the verification result Apple iPhone check info by IMEI [GSX], ordered after unlocking. After 3 days the application will be not accepted.
- For orders made after 16.12.2017, guarantees for unlock are not provided.
- It is forbidden to do an order for unlock if the string Next Tether Activation Policy Description in your GSX check by IMEI is as follows:
- US AT&T/Cricket Locked
- US GSM/VZW N61/N56
- USA GSM Default Polici
You will lose money for the wrong order.
7. Cancellation of the order in the process regardless of the reasons (delay on the server / invalid IMEE or any other reasons) is impossible! Keep this in mind before placing an order.
8. Do not place an order if you do not agree with the terms and conditions of the service.
- Enter IMEI device. View IMEI can dial *#06#. In the field, enter the first 14 digits of IMEI, the last digit is generated automatically. This field is required.
- Select your model from the list. This field is required.
- Added the ability to place an order for a list of IMEI. But note that in this case it is impossible to choose a different model. All the IMEI of your list should be the same model.
- Comments field can be left blank.
Talk about unblock ATT USA forum