Xiaomi: Mi Account Lock removal
A service for deleting an MI account from Xiaomi phones of any models. This service supports any phones, regardless of country of origin. With the help of this service you can independently and without any problems remove the MI Account Lock on your phone. The removal procedure is simple and straightforward, all you need to do is specify the device’s IMEI and add two screenshots from the screen of your phone. Step by step instructions below.
How to use the service:
- Specify the IMEI of the device. Enter the first 14 digits of the IMEI in the field, the last digit is generated automatically. This field is required.
- Select a model.
- In the comment field, add two screenshots uploaded through the Lightshot service.
- The first photo should display the code that appears if you click on the pad icon 8-10 times. Click here 8 times http://prntscr.com/ondtfg and take a screenshot as an example: http://prntscr.com/ondtxh
- The second screenshot should contain the following information: http://prntscr.com/ondhel
- Screenshots are a prerequisite for ordering this service. Without them, your order will be canceled.